Open Club  ·  10 members

IRL CLUB
David Foster

WHERE SHOULD WE IRL?

9 posts / 100 viewsLast Reply

What would you like to see us do IRL? We want to make a big list so we can continue to take you on amazing adventures!

200.gif

• Like 1

David Foster | Live Video Technologist

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
 Dr. Seuss

I've thought about Goby, but not sure how interesting it would actually be - seems like a short ride when you drive under it 😄

Thanks - adding to the list!

• Like 2

UK, you should IRL in the UK!

cars will GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Tongue 1

There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that dont!

Hello-

I would like to see you two check out some historic sites in the state of Washington. Ex:  Iron Goat Trail, Fort Casey State Park, Whidbey Island. I think it would be cool to show off some of the PNW history. Then again, I am also a HUGE Disney fan and all of the Disney theme parks or the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco. 

Thanks,

Tony

• Like 4

@Tony Adams I actually love places like those. Hopefully we can toss those into the mix! 🙂 I really like the idea of the Disney family Museum. I bet that is interesting. I saw a documentary about the family, and they showed that at the end. What an interesting man he was.

• Like 3

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
 Dr. Seuss

Hey David- What's the name of the documentary? I would like to give it a view. I'm a HUGE Disney buff and have an unhealthy obsession with the history of them and and his theme parks, mainly the Haunted Mansion. I've read the history of the HM (The Haunted Mansion: Imagineering a Disney Classic) and have been to the park a bunch just to ride the ride. 

• Like 1

An outdoor festival with all the food vendors could be interesting. 

• Like 2

On 8/14/2019 at 9:09 AM, ThatTonyAdams said:

Hey David- What's the name of the documentary?

I will try to find it again, and get back with you. I think it is on Netflix though. 

Dr. Seuss

Important Information

Terms of Use